birding-aus

World Bird Sightings and iPhone Software

To: "'Stewart Ford'" <>, "'Frank O'Connor'" <>
Subject: World Bird Sightings and iPhone Software
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:31:48 +0930
Thanks Stewart,

For iPhone users information I am trialling the "My Birding Observations"
App. Which is a bit like Birdsight but covers the world and can be uploaded
to Birdstack and eBird. Also they have an Eremaea upload in the pipeline. Or
would it be easier for Eremaea to adjust the way it imports??

I shall let you know how I find it if you are interested.

Steve Potter