birding-aus

RFI: Golden Bowerbird

To: "Dean Portelli" <>, <>
Subject: RFI: Golden Bowerbird
From: "Alan Gillanders" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:04:19 +1000
Dean,
My Longlands Gap Golden Bowerbird was near the bower but had not started decorating it yesterday. By then it is sure to. The closest, reliable Cotton-Pygmy Goose site I am prepared to divulge is behind the caravan park at Innot Hot Springs. They bred there this year and since then another two pairs and some more young have arrived. By the end of September there will be Cotton Pygmy Goose at Hastie Swamp on a year like this is my guess.

Of course I should not be giving you this information as then you'll not take the post conference tour!
Check closer to the time.
Regards,
Alan