birding-aus

Gulls and Terns in Sydney

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Gulls and Terns in Sydney
From: "Tony Keene" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:52:05 +0000
I've done a fair bit of snooping around the literature and I'm almost certain
it was a Red-billed Gull. I'm off with work for a few days to Adelaide and I'll
get some more work done on it. When I get back, I should be able to let
everyone know what I've got and why I reckon it's an RBG.
 Cheers!

 Tony