birding-aus

Leeton Bird fair

To: "Troy Mutton" <>,
Subject: Leeton Bird fair
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:43:32 +0000
Hi

This year the  Australian birdfair unfortunately has been cancelled. The
birdfair will continue in 2012 Sept 21-23 the old birdfair website has been
taken down and both it and fivebough have had new websites designed and will be
launched in the near future.

In the meantime contact me directly on this email or mob 0427535914

Regards
Mike
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra