birding-aus

Twofold post: scrounging a lift to the Western Treatment Plant / RFI St

To: michael norris <>, Tony Keene <>, "" <>
Subject: Twofold post: scrounging a lift to the Western Treatment Plant / RFI St Kilda.
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 10:15:48 +1000
Atlona and Williamstown are also accessible by train, and there are generally
Pacific gulls there.

If you check the Birdline archives
(http://www.eremaea.com/BirdlineSpeciesArchive.aspx?Taxon=245), Steve Davidson
saw Black-faced Cormorants at Williamstown twice in March this year (possibly
the same one). Not something you could rely on, though.

Peter Shute