birding-aus

A gloomy message for World Migratory Bird Day

To: "'Phil Straw'" <>
Subject: A gloomy message for World Migratory Bird Day
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:36:48 +1000
Thanks Phil, if that isn't a call to arms to everyone who has ever enjoyed a
day looking at Shorebirds at Werribee, Stockton, Moreton Bay, Price
Saltfields or Broome BO then I don't know what is. Anyone who has been to
these places should feel some obligation to pay back for the experience,
these birds need your help now time is not on our side.

Cheers Jeff.