birding-aus

OBP photo

To: Dave Torr <>, Michael Ramsey <>
Subject: OBP photo
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 05:48:21 +0000
As an aside (and for no particular reason) I had a look at some of the other
Australian bird images listed on the site, with some interesting results!

"Arctic tern sitting on rock"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/s/wildlife/search.html#id=72813295

"Three ducks, two with heads"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/s/wildlife/search.html#id=72457930

"Square-tailed Kite"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=square+tailed+kite+&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=52890925

"Australian Pied Cormorant"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=51263233

"Australian Rainbow Lorikeet"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=33064366

"Nankeen Kestrel"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=24192913

"White-cheeked Honeyeater"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=24207793\

My favourite is this one - clearly it's not that well known! :-)

"The Sulphur-crested Cockatoo is probably Australia's best known parrot"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=24400204

Although this is pretty good!

"Emu drinking"
http://www.shutterstock.co.in/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=australian+bird&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=17243734

Cheers,

Tim Dolby