birding-aus

Leg Flagging/Banding

To: 'Trevor Manley' <>, "" <>
Subject: Leg Flagging/Banding
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:10:40 +1100
There was an earlier posting, I forget whose, that said that they didn't like
the injuries caused by trapping waders, but they were quite ok with mist nets.
But here Trevor Manley says he has seen mist nets cause "appalling injury and
trauma".

Why the difference in experiences? Can anyone explain this?

Peter Shute