birding-aus

Gull and Tern ID Resource Needed.

To: Robert Inglis <>
Subject: Gull and Tern ID Resource Needed.
From: Mark and Amanda Young <>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:58:16 +1100
Thanks Bob for the email. I would've replied earlier but it's been a bit
busy the last few days.

HANZAB Volume 3 is exactly what I need by the sounds of it. Not only for the
Gulls and Terns, but also for the Stints/Plovers etc, so thanks for that. I
was able to find a second hand copy online last night for just under $250
incl shipping.

Thank you to everyone else who responded with suggestions, you've given me
lots of great places to start looking and learning.

Regards,
Mark