birding-aus

Help Required For A Trip to WA

To: <>
Subject: Help Required For A Trip to WA
From: "Bob Dawson" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:19:46 +1100
I am posting the following for a keen birding friend of mine who is having
trouble registering for Birding-Aus.

If you can and wish to help Brett, please contact him direct on

Thanks

Bob

I'm organising a bird watching trip to WA, my first ever, a week in Perth
and then a week up at Broome Bird Observatory.

I am in the Perth region from the 19th March and fly to Broome on the 30th.
At the moment I have Friday 25th, Saturday 26th, Monday 28th and Tuesday
29th free and I was hoping I can find someone to take me around one or all
of those days.

I am happy to work out the details regarding costs for petrol etc. Also not
fussed with where we go, I just love getting out birding and exploring new
places.

It would be great if you can let me know if you are interested in taking me
out for a day or more on those dates. Or if you know anyone else who might
be interested in showing me around pass my details onto them.

Feel free to ask for any more information from me and I'll get in contact
with you.

Cheers,

Brett