birding-aus

Cassowary Coast

To: John Walter <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Cassowary Coast
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:21:01 +0930
Yes, of course.  And it would be important to highlight fauna losses.

I understand that after Larry, people fed the cassowaries.  If this is true,
was there any study carried out on whether or not this aided the population?

--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
PO Box 3460 NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate
Interpreter/transcriber, Lonely Planet Guide to Aboriginal Australia
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
www.fatbirder.com/
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com