birding-aus

Birding in the South Pacific

Subject: Birding in the South Pacific
From: "Ákos Lumnitzer" <>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:10:49 +1100
Hi birders

We are planning to spend two weeks at Uepi Island resort in 2016. Of
course, if someone can recommend a similar location in another
area/country, I will have time to research. Has anyone got any suggestions
about nice, beachfront resorts with great rainforest birding/herping
(scuba diving too)?

Thanks and regards
Akos

--