birding-aus

Website

To: <>
Subject: Website
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:27:23 +1000
Good Morning Everyone

                                             My website is now reopened
after downloading about 40 of my photos again after sharpening, and putting
up some new ones of Superb Parrot, Owlet Nightjar (Rufous Morph) Bourke's
Parrot and Budgerigar. Here is a direct link
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup. I am trying
to change the format of the photographs so that you first see the thumbnail
photo then click on it to go to a large photo as at the moment the process
is thumbnail click, medium photo click, then large photo. Only problem with
that is it may not run a slideshow which at the moment is in the medium
photo 3rd icon in on the left hand side at the top of the photo. If anybody
is having difficulty using the site just drop me a line and I will be more
than happy to help. This site is mainly for all of you to enjoy the bird and
I try to show as much detail on the subject, by zooming in on the shot for
that purpose. I enjoy the feedback that I get from people who use this site
and am always open to suggestions to help improve the site.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones