birding-aus

Flying-fox ID help please

To: david taylor <>
Subject: Flying-fox ID help please
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:51:04 +1000
Hi David,

Another one to consider is Spectacled Flying Fox?  The markings are a little
fainter than in this picture:
http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/view.php?did=25638&tid=3 however it
could be a juvenile?  Not my area of expertise, but the patterns and colours
look like a pretty good match.

Regards,
Chris