birding-aus

Sea-eagle LIVE clarification re ads

To: "'Simon Mustoe'" <>, <>, <>
Subject: Sea-eagle LIVE clarification re ads
From: "Simon Muirhead" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:20:44 +1000
I decided to check what all the fuss was about, as I initially thought
people were just been picky, but yes the advertisements are really intrusive
and continuous and put me off from visiting the site again. I think most
people understand the need for advertisements but you should be allowed to
mute them. You should consider using another streaming service and I think
most people won't be going back to the site in its current form.

Regards, Simon Muirhead BEnvSc MEIANZ

  0401 576 245 (Australia) or +61401 576 245 (International)