birding-aus

RFI: 4WD Hire Cairns

To: "'Peter Ewin'" <>, "'? birding-aus'" <>
Subject: RFI: 4WD Hire Cairns
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:10:59 +1000
Peter

In Oct/Nov '08 we hired for just over $2000 a Troop Carrier from Britz Maui
and drove up to Iron Range. It was self contained with all the camping gear,
water etc we needed. No problems with the vehicle and they were OK with us
driving from Cairns to Iron Range or beyond if I had been able to talk my
mate into it.

Greg Little