birding-aus

Request for ID assistance - Macropod Mickey Mouse and Mazda

To: Moorhead Family <>, Simon Mustoe <>,
Subject: Request for ID assistance - Macropod Mickey Mouse and Mazda
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill and Simon,

I thought the "Mickey Mouse nose knob" speaks for Euro (Eastern Gray normally
has more Mazda-logo-like nostrils). Also the shaggy fur speaks for Euro... To
me
it still looks more like a Northern Wallaroo/Euro Macropus robustus. Would be
great, Bill, if you could tell me how you ruled it out.

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW