birding-aus

Problems with the Birding Shop

To: <>
Subject: Problems with the Birding Shop
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:24:21 +1000
A close friend of mine bought shares in the Birding Shop about 10 years
ago. As far as I know (and that news is not updated since about 1 year),
there has never been any return or advice on this stock holding. Of
course my mentioning this now is done reluctantly, and only because of
the other postings recently. It is potentially counter productive, as
negativities may not help solve whatever the problem is. Does anyone
else have other comments on the aspect of holding shares in the Birding
Shop?

I have not had any problems with the Birding Shop over the years but
then again, my dealings as customer and supplier have been mainly cash
transactions at the venue, not postal orders.

Philip Veerman
24 Castley Circuit
Kambah  ACT  2902

02 - 62314041