birding-aus

Re: Secrecy of locations

To: "'Mike Owen'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Re: Secrecy of locations
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:05:15 +1000
Gooday birders

A fellow from the US, that I took birding, says that Princess Parrots are
worth a few hundred dollars a pair in the US, as they are easy to breed, but
that Galahs are worth thousands of dollars per pair because they are
apparently very difficult to breed. Why would anyone risk getting caught
poaching them?

Greg Little