birding-aus

Gary Junction Highway

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Gary Junction Highway
From: "Don Hadden" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:37:56 +0930
John

I don't know about the other roads you were enquiring about but I plan to go to
Jupiter Well next week via the road to Kintore,(ie going west from the Tanami
Road) then through the border to Kiwirrkurra and so to Jupiter Well. I rang a
friend at Kiwirrkurra to enquire about the road and he said it was OK because
the Store supply trucks were coming through with no problems. Anyway when I
return I will tell you exactly what the road is like. And hopefully that some
Princess Parrots were seen (and photographed because that is the only reason
for yet another visit there as I have seen them on 3 other occasions in various
places)

Don Hadden