birding-aus

Vacancies on pelagic trip from Portland (Vic) this weekend

Subject: Vacancies on pelagic trip from Portland (Vic) this weekend
From: David Burren <>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:12:27 +1000
This Sunday (the 30th of May) I have chartered the Southern Pride from Portland
for a day's pelagic bird photography. This is one of my photography workshops,
and most of the people on the trip will be as keen or keener to photograph the
wildlife than just to spot it. But don't let that stop you coming if you're
interested in the birds!

Some info about the workshop:
        http://davidburren.com/workshops.html#pelagic

We've had a few cancellations, so I currently have room for a few more people:
thus this email! I checked with Chris Lester to see if he had names on his
pelagic waiting list, but he suggested I ask you folk directly.

To fill these last-minute spots I've discounted the price to $195. Note that
the trip is fully catered from getting on the boat before dawn to getting off
at the end of the afternoon. If you're interested, please contact me ASAP to
reserve a spot.

I will be driving down to Portland from Melbourne on Saturday, staying
overnight and then driving back to Melbourne at the end of Sunday. If you don't
have your own transport, I will have room for a few people so don't let that
slow you down.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled birding-aus content...

Thanks
__
David Burren