birding-aus

RFI : Tibooburra, Innaminka, maybe Birdsville...possible return via Rive

To: ALLAN RICHARDS <>
Subject: RFI : Tibooburra, Innaminka, maybe Birdsville...possible return via Riverina
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:50:46 +1000
Yes indeed, my info is strictly related to normal conditions. I should have
mentioned to check for water levels but it was early and I was still sleepy;-)

Koonchera Dune is of course halfway up the Birdsville Track and several hundred
kilometres away from here and not the Grey Grasswren site I mentioned. Ergo a
call to Bill O'Connor below would clarify how easy it is to get in to this site
for you.

Thanks Allan

Alan