birding-aus

Bird calls CDs-RFI

To: <>
Subject: Bird calls CDs-RFI
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:28:23 +1000
"Stingey" would NOT have been the word I would have used on Saturday to describe Peter Shute, while he was patiently standing next to me showing me (what I thought) was a totally imaginary Swift Parrot. I must have been watching leaves moving on the trees at the You Yangs entrance for a good five minutes before one of them resolved itself into an actual bird. Peter was very generous with his time.

Thanks Peter!

Bill