birding-aus

Possible Little Stint in Darwin

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Possible Little Stint in Darwin
From: Barry Davies <>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 20:52:28 +1000
On Saturday May 8th, ie yesterday, I saw a single tiny Stint, that matched the description of a Little Stint, amongst a mixed flock of Greater and Lesser Sand Plovers, Sanderlings, Great Knots, Grey-tailed Tattlers, Turnstones and a Terek Sandpiper on the rocks at Lee Point in Darwin. There were no other Stints there for comparison. If any Darwin birders or birding visitors are out there soon would you please scan the waders and, if you find it, let me know what you think it is.
Thanks. Regards,
Barry Davies
Gondwana Guides