birding-aus

WorldWaders Posterous

Subject: WorldWaders Posterous
From: Gyorgy Szimuly <>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 00:51:00 +0200
Hi,

I am to announce a new multi-contributed blog on shorebirds/waders. The idea is
to bring shorebird related news, thoughts, useful informations, interesting
observations or banding records, project results and research outcomes, even
events together, from around the world, on a single website. We are at the
phase to extend the list of future contributors on a voluntary basis to achieve
our goals which is described in the first post. The blog is here:
http://worldwaders.posterous.com/.

We are looking for contributors who can post to the blog from any part of the
world on a regular basis (no push mode!!!). Posting is completely up to the
author no matter when it is done. More posts allowed on a single day. What we
offer is a wide audience based on our continuously expanding network and
increased public awareness for the conservation of shorebirds.

Please feel free to spread the word and pass this idea to any potential
contributor you know. What we need, for enabling posting, is the e-mail address
of a contributor to be added to contributor list.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers, Szimi/WorldWaders
Gyorgy Szimuly
Hungary