birding-aus

VS: [Birding-Aus] can hardly believe it

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: VS: [Birding-Aus] can hardly believe it
From: "Vader Willem Jan Marinus" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:20:33 +0200
Sirs,
             This last week a considerable number---but not all-- mails I
receive from Birding--aus again arrive in this form: corrupt contant
alert', a problem I have had twice before for shorter periods. Do others
have the same problem, and how can I get the mails themselves again,
instead of this unpleasant message severak times each day?. The problem
only has existed with Birding-aus mails, not with any of the other lists I
sunscribe too, nor with any private mails.
             yours frustratedly,
                                                                       Wim
Vader, Tromsø Museum, Tromsø, Norway