birding-aus

New Zealand Storm-petrels seen off Port Stephens and Ulladulla

To: Laurie Knight <>, Mick Roderick <>
Subject: New Zealand Storm-petrels seen off Port Stephens and Ulladulla
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:06:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Looking at our photos from the Ulladulla trip today and Mick's photo
(congratulations, Mick!!!), I believe that the NZ Stormies were two different
birds.
Other goodies of the Ulladulla trip were White Terns, Brown Noddie, Red-footed
Booby, White-tailed
Tropicbird, Gould's Petrels, Kermadec Petrels, four dolphin
species (including Spinner and Pantropical Spotted), False Killer Whale, and
Sperm Whale!

Cheers,

Nikolas (and all the other great birders on board, who are most likely asleep
by now)

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW