birding-aus

Bird Hides - designs

To: "" <>
Subject: Bird Hides - designs
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:42:25 +1100
That sounds like an excellent arrangement, Bob, can you please post location
details to the list when it's built?  I think the party problem is mostly
closer to houses.

Is there a problem with seeing over the reeds there?  It's always sad when
someone builds a nice hide, only to have it become useless a few years later
because the reeds have grown.  But that might be more of a problem associated
with rehabilitation projects, where there were no reeds before.

Peter Shute