birding-aus

RE: South East SA

To: "'Bob Green'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: South East SA
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:14:02 +1030
Thanks Bob.

That's why we have the list. To find out how wrong we can be!! Local
Knowledge is essential.

Shinning Flycatcher should have been Satin as pointed out by Allan Lees. And
I don't know where I got Red-browed Tree-creeper from.

I'll contact you closer to the time.

Cheers

Steve Potter
Blackwood, South Australia