birding-aus

Bird studies cards - Tuckfields Kinkara Tea and Copper Kettle coffee

Subject: Bird studies cards - Tuckfields Kinkara Tea and Copper Kettle coffee
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:38:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks

Now that I have completed my basic sets of Tuckfields and Australiana Bird
cards I would like to collect some of the variations available (same birds
on card fronts just different printing on back). These include:

*Kinkara Tea Australiana Bird Studies

*Copper Kettle Instant Coffee Australiana Bird Studies

*Tuckfield's cards with blue writing on the back

*Tuckfield's Teas Ty-nee Tips Orange Pekoe Tango

*Australiana Bird Studies - address that says 16 Yarra Street

*Australiana Bird Studies - address that says Copper Kettle/Liverpool

*also seeking card related packaging/items, orange album for last
 bird series and Kinkara/Copper Kettle card albums

Sample picture of cards here:

http://www.pbase.com/chezzyr/image/101930954/original.jpg

Would love to hear from anyone who might be able to help.

Other collectors welcome to contact me off list with their want
lists and I will check through my spares.

Thankyou

Cheryl Ridge