birding-aus

FW: [Surfbirdsnews] Derogatory article on twitchersin latest AnglingTime

To: David Berg <>
Subject: FW: [Surfbirdsnews] Derogatory article on twitchersin latest AnglingTimes
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:07:21 +1000
It does if the fisherman has to dodge hungry sharks drawn in by the blood flowing from the fish he speared ...

On 15/01/2010, at 10:23 AM, David Berg wrote:

The immorality of all fishing and hunting lies not just in the taking of life and the cruelty, but in that it is all "take" and no give. These people just want something for free, and it comes with satisfying their blood lust at the same time. One of the worst of all must be spear fishing, where you swim up to a slow moving, ancient fish and shoot it at point blank range with a high powered spear, and this somehow makes you a hero.