birding-aus

Western Treatment Plant Assistance

Subject: Western Treatment Plant Assistance
From: Christopher Watson <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:36:42 +1100
G'day All,
              I'm a professional nature guide from The Red Centre and the
Top End and I'm in Melbourne visiting family.

If there is anyone here who would be kind enough, who has access, and would
be willing to take me for a day, or even a half day of birding out at the
WTP, I'd be very grateful and can return the favour with a full 4WD birding
trip in the Western MacDonnell Range or the Top End if you ever come up.
Naturally I can pay all expenses etc...

Contact me off list if anyone can help me out. I've never been to the WTP
and am told it is like Disneyland, Luna Park, and Wobbie's World all rolled
into one.

Cheers and a happy New Year to everyone and all the birds.

Chris Watson