birding-aus

Black Fantail

To: "'Alan McBride'" <>, "'John & Ruth Walter'" <>
Subject: Black Fantail
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:30:19 +1100
Alan

Leach, An Australian Bird Book (my copy is 1950) is another interesting
early Australian field guide, not as popular as Cayleys, he also called
the Willy Wagtail the Black and White Fantail. Leachs book has lots of
interesting information but the colour reproductions are terrible.

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant
General Flora and Fauna
PO Box 526