birding-aus

Trip Report, Bali

To: <>, <>
Subject: Trip Report, Bali
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:43:44 +1030
Hi Frank and others. After staying right near this spot last July, I managed
to duck back again yesterday for a quick look around whilst staying in
Legian for 3 days on the way back from Java.

I picked up the 2 Javan Plover at the estuary and got a photo, Saw the
Barred Buttonquail and mate at the exact same spot as Frank. And got a flock
of Streaked Weavers thrown in for free!! A good 1 hour worth while.

Cheers from Bali. I will be back at end Dec for another look!!

Steve Potter
m: 0407 398 234
e:

RE: Trip Report, Bali (June)
from [Steve Potter
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfr
om%3Asteve%40frontier.org.au&idxname=birding-aus&sort=date%3Alate> ]
[Permanent Link
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=birding-aus
&i=4a6ae790.09f8720a.385e.7e71%40mx.google.com> ][Original
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=bir
ding-aus&m=2009-07&i=4a6ae790.09f8720a.385e.7e71%40mx.google.com> ]