birding-aus

RE: Broome

To: <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: RE: Broome
From: John Graff <>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:53:39 +0800
Hi John,

As with many areas in WA, there is a lot of useful info on sites to visit at
Frank O'Connor's website at
http://members.iinet.com.au/~foconnor/sites/broome.htm. When I was in Broome in
Nov about 5 years ago, the sewage ponds and the mangroves along the shore near
the Mangrove Bay Hotel were both good areas around town (useful if you have
limited time) and, of course, the Broome Bird Observatory is a must-visit if
you have the time (as has been suggested already).

Cheers,

John

Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:43:11 +1100

G'day Birders
I'm in Broome next week for three days on business, but will scrounge hours
around the job. Can I get any advice pleeease

John Mc
Barossa Valley, SA