birding-aus

Eaglehawk Neck Feb 2009

To: <>
Subject: Eaglehawk Neck Feb 2009
From: "Steve" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:08:12 +1000
Hello all...There was an excellent Pelagic trip out of Eaglehawk Neck on
22Feb 2009. A trip report was never placed on Birding-aus..not sure why. But
if anyone's interested I have just placed a report (of sorts) with pics on
the new site set up by Simon Mustoe, mainly just to practise using the site.
The count figures can be taken with a grain of salt but should give a rough
idea of relative frequency. I have only included birds that I personally
saw. I believe a Peregrine Falcon was seen by some at the Hippolytes, and
Yellow-nosed Albatross was also seen I think. I think the site should become
very useful in future if people use it. http://aussiebirding.wildiaries.com/

Cheers Steve Murray