birding-aus

Pied butcher bird

To: <>
Subject: Pied butcher bird
From: "Cas and Lisa Liber" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:52:11 +1000
I can add seeing a Regent Bowerbird at Coorabakh National Park near Newbys
Cave - west of Coopernook. A first for me.

There were a few Pied Butcherbirds at the Meridian Resort in Old Bar where
we stayed - very bold and unfazed by humans.

I wonder if pied and grey butcherbirds are the birds least worried by close
human approach
Cas