birding-aus

Kakadu in September?

To: <>
Subject: Kakadu in September?
From: "Andy Mears" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:04:16 +0100
Hello birders.  I'm visiting Australia in September and should have a
few days to bird Darwin and Kakadu from Monday 14th (I arrive Darwin
very early morning).  Id be pleased to hear from anyone who is
interested in joining me for some sort of clockwise loop over about 6
days.

My aim would be to bird quite hard and concentrate on the endemics.  I'd
go for modest accommodation if poss, and sharing car hire costs would be
useful.

Probably best to drop me a line off group if you are interested...?
Thanks a lot,
Andy Mears
Somerset, UK

you have received this email in error please contact the Wessex Water Support
Centre

email :-

www.mimesweeper.com

?This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information contained in it. If you
have received this communication in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it from your computer
system. Thank you?

Wessex Water Services Limited, Registered in England No 2366648. Registered
Office ?  Wessex Water Operations Centre, Claverton Down Road, Claverton Down,
Bath, BA2 7WW