birding-aus

Tuckfields or Kinkara tea - bird cards still wanted

Subject: Tuckfields or Kinkara tea - bird cards still wanted
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all

I posted a 'want list' some time back but this has changed and
I have just updated it. If anyone can help me out I would love
to hear from them.  I am seeking:

Australiana Bird Studies cards (these don't say Tuckfields on the back):
407, 412, 418, 422, 424, 425, 432, 442, 445, 446, 453, 457, 463, 465,
466, 468, 474, 480.

Tuckfields bird "studies" cards (NOT series) - these have an oval
masthead on back: 63, 74, 78, 80, 110, 135.

Other variations sought including: Kinkara tea, Copper Kettle coffee or blue
text on back. As well as albums or packaging pertaining to these cards.

Note: the card fronts/pictures are the same as Tuckfields, its just the backs
differ.

I have a handful of spare cards and am happy to hear from people with an
interest in these cards.

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl Ridge