birding-aus

Fw: [Birding-Aus] RFI - Birds Around Sydney

Subject: Fw: [Birding-Aus] RFI - Birds Around Sydney
From: Chris <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
----- Forwarded Message ----

Hello Andrew,

I was at Malabar today, on Fishermans Rd, which runs through Cromwell Park at
about 10am. There was a large flock of yellow-tailed black cockatoos in the
banksia trees there - probably 20+ birds. I chatted with a local later in the
day that said they tend to come every year, but otherwise aren't usually in the
area.

It's a long way from Mt Tomah though! :)

Chris.