birding-aus

JAMBA nomenclature

To: Frank O'Connor <>,
Subject: JAMBA nomenclature
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
Frank,
very nice summary!
However, I'd like to make a few corrections:
1. Now both IOC (Gill & Wright, latest update 2009) and Clements include the
Tattlers in Tringa (not in Heteroscelus anymore)
2. The old name was Heteroscelus (not Heterosculus)
3. Cattle Egret is/was Bubulcus (not Bubulculus)

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW