birding-aus

FW: Items found

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: FW: Items found
From: "James O'Connor" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:37:19 +1100
Hi all,

Please see email from Ken Ross below, and contact him directly if you own these
items or know who they belong to.

Cheers,

James O'Connor
Research Manager
Birds Australia
Suite 2-05
60 Leicester St
Carlton  VIC  3053

email:
Ph (03) 9347 0757
Fax (03) 9347 9323
Toll free: 1300 730 075

Website address:
http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au<http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au/>
Atlas website: http://www.birdata.com.au
<http://www.birdata.com.au/>ABN: 87 004 076 475
Australian Partner of BirdLife International

Last month I located a bag that had quite obviously fallen from the roof of a
car. The bag contained an Australian bird field guide and a pair of very good
binoculars. The bag was from the USA and the book appeared to have been
puchased in the UK even though it had been signed by the Australian author. I
located this bag five kilometres east of Walwa township Victoria, along the
Murray River. I made a number of enquiries at the pub and caravan park but with
no luck. The book contained many field notes and I am sure the owner is
missing the items. I was hoping that you might have a news letter or similar to
let your members know so I can return these items. Thank you

Ken Ross

Phone 0412823749