birding-aus

Dr Richard Zann's Funeral

To: derek strong <>
Subject: Dr Richard Zann's Funeral
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:17:44 +1100
Hi Derek

I don't know any details, I'm afraid, but a radio reporter today spoke about attending a memorial service for a couple who died at Marysville. That family decided to go ahead with the service although there is no information yet on when bodies will be released to families. Those of us who have only been touched 2nd hand have little understanding of how dreadful this must be for families who are grieving, but are still denied the closure afforded by a funeral service.

Could I request that when services are announced for the Zanns, and for Jenny & John Barnett, someone will post the details to this mailing list, please?

Russell Woodford

Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia
http://www.birding-aus.org