birding-aus

Duck Shooting Poll

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Duck Shooting Poll
From: "Peter Marsh" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:06:17 +1100
Dear Birders,
AS Chair of BASNA I received the following e-mail today. I voted and the site
then reported nearly 60% in FAVOUR OF DUCK SHOOTING. Please vote and get the
balance back the other way.

"The link below is a poll on duck shooting.

>From what we have been told, the shooters have contacted all their members to
>complete the poll!

Now, it is our turn.
So far the results are very much in the pro-hunting camp which we know is not
accurate of what the general public thinks.

Please pass this onto family and friends and vote to ban this barbaric activity.

http://www.theage.com.au/polls/national/form.html - vote no you don't agree
with duck shooting season

Please help us to get duck shooting banned."

Regards

Peter Marsh