birding-aus

Fwd: Franklin's Gull - Vasse Estuary, Busselton WA

To: "Marc Gardner" <>, <>
Subject: Fwd: Franklin's Gull - Vasse Estuary, Busselton WA
From: "Peter Taylor" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:36:27 +0900
Marc and others

I've put a copy of the only passable photo on my website. I hastily add that due to the combined magnification of the scope and the camera, it's not a prize-winning shot but it is at least recognisable! Hopefully, others who've been down to Busselton subsequently have been able to get closer shots.

http://birding-southwest.mysouthwest.com.au/_content/images/Franklin%27s%20Gull

cheers
Peter