birding-aus

Biodiversity> Bushfire vote in the Australian - Is conservation policy t

To: "'Evan Beaver'" <>, "'Wendy'" <>
Subject: Biodiversity> Bushfire vote in the Australian - Is conservation policy to blame for the bushfires
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:33:54 +1100
G'day Evan,

>From a political point of view, ignoring these stupid polls is simplistic
and not an option and if someone wants to post a link to suchlike then maybe
you should just leave it alone and not tell everyone why you personally are
not going to respond. In your own words ignoring it should mean exactly
that, not immediately putting up a post to counter Wendy's efforts. There
will be a huge backlash against the environment in the aftermath of this
catastrophic event and the politics of conservation will become difficult,
this is not the time to ignore it.

Cheers Jeff.