birding-aus

Email requesting feathers.

To: Elizabeth Shaw <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Email requesting feathers.
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:52:56 +1100
I think you're correct, but I don't know for sure.  I assume lots of people
keep feathers they find, and I doubt anything would come of it, but I'm
guessing that posting them overseas might be illegal in itself, and more likely
to be detected.  His own country might have laws about importing stuff like
that too.

Maybe he could settle for collecting photos of feathers.

Peter Shute