birding-aus

Peregrines at Mascot

To: <>
Subject: Peregrines at Mascot
From: "Chris Lloyd" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:13:09 +1100
Well that makes two. Either there is another pair or these birds have raised
two chicks - I think it is probably the latter as an employee saw two. The
reason I know there was another was that it came to me on Monday after being
picked up on the tarmac. It was likely concussed though treated for
Trichomoniasis (a protozoan hazard of pigeon consumption) as well. After two
days it was suitably aggressive again and consuming virtually everything I
could throw at it. It was shipped to a flight aviary for some exercise.
Ciao

Chris Lloyd

61 2 9580 4290

Logo v5