birding-aus

Contact details for Alex Appleman

To: <>
Subject: Contact details for Alex Appleman
From: "Lynn McTaggart" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:19:50 +1000
Hi,
I am wondering if someone has contact details for Alex Appleman, an old
birdwatching pal of mine from many years ago in Townsville.  If so,
could they please pass on my details to her for her to contact me as I
will be in Townsville over the weekend and would like to be in touch
with her.

Kind regards

Lynn McTaggart
0401 225097

Home Email:
Work Email:     Lynn

Unless stated otherwise, this email, together with any attachments, is
intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and
confidential information. If received in error, you are asked to inform the
sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies of this
from your computer system network.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email is also prohibited.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of the Queensland Government.