birding-aus

Allies Against foreign Invader

To: "'Chris Sanderson'" <>
Subject: Allies Against foreign Invader
From: "Chris Lloyd" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:48:53 +1000
Fully accept that anecdotal evidence can be found to support a lot of
phenomena. My tongue in cheek remarks are really aimed at the practice of
blaming the animal for a problem we may create through our habitat
alteration. The Mynahs may like hollows but they prefer that they are in a
built up urban or peri-urban setting with lots of human discards to forage
amongst. Ciao